Wednesday, April 7, 2010

sorry its been a while...

Good lord! So much for keeping up on this shit eh? Well i do have some sort of an excuse(which, if u know me should not surprise you one bit!) I obtained a new career! You are reading the blog of the new guest services manager of knitting factory concert house in Boise! Yes go me and thank you for the applause!

On a more serious note I'm finally getting used to my new schedule (or lack there of) and am gonna be back on track with my promise. I have much to indulge you with that has happened to yours truly over the past weeks and boy is this shit funny and as always amazing!

It spans from partying with bands on Broadway in a gold PT cruiser to dating bipolar Betsy for 8 days! As usual my foul mouth, honest intentions and devilishly handsome good looks have made quite a life for me! I feel as if i have let everyone down without bragging about it! So keep reading it boosts my ego and ill start with the stories tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment